Thursday 19 August 2010

Autumn 2010 Buyers Guide.






via style





Hello fur? I am so excited for fall :) definitely my worst season for weather but my favourite season for fashion. 
These items were all picked as favourites of this season so far by the world's leading fashion directors from London to Hong Kong to Milan to Paris to NYC. Mmmmm :)
I friggin love them all but if i had to pick a favourite it woud be the Opening Ceremony Peter Pan style short-sleeved pleated dress just because it's so unique/cute and chic. Can go so well with a pair of pumps in the daytime or heels in the evening.

Which are your favourites? :)

5 comments:

  1. Omg these are gorgeous! I had my eye on that chanel bag too!:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought for a minute that I owned the ALC top, but in fact, I don't. I own the identical version by American Eagle haha :) All of these things are lovelllyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that OC dress!!!
    And DANG! I knew I forgot one, Finding Nemo is Pixar, and its definitely a good one :D
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fur....but I've always been talked out of buying a fur coat because my family tell me I'll look like Del Boy! Perhaps this is my season to go for it

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  5. God I love everything about these! The buckle booties stole my heart and that brown jacket too!!

    Following ;)
    Cheers and thanks for your lovely words :) Great picks!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and want to thank you for them! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails