London is my favourite fashion capital for High Street Fashion no doubt. I've visited each fashion capital and have to say I think for High Street fashion, no city can beat London. It's a Metropolitan city and has millions of small & unique boutiques holding great things. What's your favourite city for fashion and why? Milan is my overall favourite but for High Street and the variety it has to be London for me!
1. All Saints - Myra Stripe Cardi; £60
2. Miss Selfridge - White Long Sleeve Pointelle; £10
3. Urban Outfitters - Lace Shorts in White; Sale £9.99
4. River Island - Brown Argyle OverTheKnee Socks; £5.99
5. River Island - Leather Cuff Flat Ankle Boots; £69.99
6. Miss Selfridge - Oat Broderie Waistcoat; £20
Interchange 1. and 6.