Friday 5 October 2012

A New Series

Hey all!

I know, it has been a while since I have posted again as finding the time and inspiration of what to write proved difficult... especially that summer came along and I spent that time at home in London with friends and family and juggling a full time job at Topman Oxford Circus at the same time.
Oh hey, yes that's me after my first day. Just thought you'd all like to see..

I've now recently come back to Aberdeen for second year of university and all the while thinking how time has flown by. I remember last year and how nervous I was to move up here as if it were yesterday but since then I have met people that I feel I have known my own life. Cliché or what? But it's true.

One of my modules for my Fashion Management course has welcomed the world of blogging into everyone's lives and as my fellow classmates started new blogs or continued on with their own ones for the course it inspired me to think of what I could post about for you all.

As we all know, the use of  celebrity endorsement is a real money maker these days. Even us as the general public can be so inspired and interested in what celebrities are wearing daily. Yet how often can we afford to dress and style ourselves like these celebs? Not often at all. 
Magazines such as GRAZIA and LOOK and even other blogs have sections where they provide High Street alternatives of celebrities outfits either on or off the red carpet - I will start a series of these on here :)

If you have any requests of outfits you've seen on celebs that you love, do let me know!
I hope you enjoy it!

MLx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and want to thank you for them! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails