Thursday 11 October 2012

Taylor Swift

Hey all!

As all of you know, Taylor Swift's music and character is reflected very much in her style in that it is very feminine, youthful and oh so cute. Many girls look up to her for this sort of style and admire what she wears either when she's dressing down or dressing up for A-list events. I personally love her recent fabulous looks from the Teen Choice Awards and Paris Fashion Week!
Paris Fashion Week Source: Idolator
Straight from being spotted in front row shows such as Elie Saab for Paris Fashion Week, she then was spotted in London a few days after wearing her usual cute but chic outfits. I love this one shown below in particular :) it is so wearable and casual for everyday wear.


She looks very ladylike and classy in a short sleeved burgundy knit by French Connection (£67), polka dot jeans by designer AG Adriano Goldschmied (£150+) and a pair of velvet kitty pumps which I absolutely ADORE by Charlotte Olympia (£450+).

So to start off my celebrity style series, here is where you can get similar alternatives for cheaper in terms of High Street prices...

Of course, it is not the exact replica... the jumper is a lighter colour but I think still works well with the outfit and the jeans and kitty Accessorize pumps are very similar to what Taylor Swift is wearing! Click on the links to find the items :)

I hope you like what I have found! 

MLx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and want to thank you for them! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails