Friday 16 November 2012

NERF GUNS AND BUBBLEGUM? WOWEE

Hey guys :)

If you remember me mentioning the fashion photoshoot I organised with two of my lovely pals a few weeks ago... well we received the photos last week and I am excited to be able to finally show you guys what we got up to!

The photoshoot surrounded a military theme however we wanted to have fun with it and add personality so a lot of the shots were quite natural and playful. We wanted to capture the models playing around and having fun! This is why we added some fun 'props' to the set ;). We also wanted to capture some of the style of famous photographer, Terry Richardson, who is known for doing crazy portrait studio shots with character.


 
Check out the Nerf gun and bubblegum :D The amount of shots it took to try and get those perfect bubblegum shots... but it was a laugh the whole time! The models were so amazing and excellent sports! We got them to cat fight, do push-ups, do army workouts, blow bubblegum until their jaws fell off, shoot Nerf guns at each other... no i'm only kidding about that last part, we're not that mean. Oh and there is plenty more shots including army paint and mohawk hair too! Our photographer Daniel McAvoy did a fantastic job. I'll have to edit these and produce a fashion spread for a magazine out of them so I'll be sure to keep you posted when I finish the spread.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed looking at these shots! I will have another post up in a few days about my next celebrity and where you can find her outfit for less ££ :)

MLx

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful work! That is the kind of information
    that are meant to be shared around the net.
    Shame on Google for no longer positioning this publish upper!

    Come on over and consult with my web site . Thanks
    =)
    my web site: trade silver online

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and want to thank you for them! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails