Thursday 1 November 2012

Olivia Palermo

Hey all!

I love prints, patterns and anything fun and quirky when it comes to fashion but I do love a good classic look. It's always good to buy a new variation of the jean or a new crisp shirt or even a leather staple skirt to mix and match with your colourful wardrobe. For me, no one does chic classic style like socialite, actress and style icon, Olivia Palermo. She is excellent at mixing and matching different items of clothing to suit whatever occasion. A lot of people (definitely including me) all have their moments where they look at their wardrobe each morning and angrily huff and puff the words "I don't have anything to wear!!!" Well, I feel like if I had Olivia Palermo's wardrobe, I wouldn't ever have to say these words again because her clothing is simply so versatile. I will never get sick of my clothes EVER!!

She has been snapped wearing the jumper over shirt look quite a few times recently in New York which I've adopted.
Source: Vogue.co.uk

Source: The Olivia Palermo Lookbook
She is so glamourous even when she is dressing casually. She also always brings comfort into her style as well unlike other style icons. And don't you think celebrities in New York etc. always look so fab walking their dogs. It's become sort of an A-list thing hasn't it?? Maybe I'll get a dog.

She is wearing a short sleeved tan poncho by Vince (just under £200) in both the photos with a variation of shirt underneath. I've managed to find an alternative poncho sweater in Zara... not exactly the same texture as it's a different knit but the style is the same and that works well for me :D. River Island also do a selection of shirts which are great for layering.

Here is where you can purchase:
Poncho, Zara
Silk white shirt, River Island
Denim shirt, River Island
Blue shirt, River Island

Have a good rest of the week!
MLx

1 comment:

  1. The blogs you have created are surely the worth reading. Keep on writing such a healthy blog to make us aware of the scientific facts. The blogs are of superb quality, please keep on producing at the same pace.
    christmas dresses

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and want to thank you for them! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails